Saturday, October 10, 2009

What's new?

Now that I'm staying home I'm hoping to move things along with my Holiday Knitting List...  Here are some progress shots!

WIP

My mom's Dorothy Socks (yes, I realize you're reading this Mumma...).

Bird Hat

My daughter's bird hat (pattern info in my sidebar for all you rav pals!)

Done!

And I finished my sister's mittens!! =D

I've also just sent out a swap package for the Autumn Harvest Swap on Rav. Here are some of the made-by-me goodies I included...

Handmade Stitch Markers

Not-So-Fancy Stitch Markers

Small Messenger

And a small Project Messenger with some fantastic fall fabrics!

Small Messenger - Front w/ pocket

Close up of the front; pocket on the flap.

Small Messenger - Back w/ pocket

and the back, also with a pocket. There are two more pockets on the inside, but I wasn't able to get a decent shot of them. I'm pretty happy with how the bag came out, even though I didn't use a pattern.  I also included three skeins of indie dyed yarn, three jars of home made goodness (jams and honey), a knit by me Clapotis (the red one posted earlier in my blog), a handful of baby patterns (socks, hats and booties... my partner likes to knit baby goodies), and some of my favorite hot cocoa...  Over all, a decent package I think.  =D

Craft On All!

No comments: