Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I got a package!!!

Lookie!!!

Swappy Goodness!

Oh My Bob! (as we say over on Ravelry)

Candy and Stuffies and Yarn, Oh My!

A big thank you to Turtlepurl (rav buddy) for an absolutely fantastic swap package! Here's a link to her shop: Turtlepurl Yarns and Notions

She makes and sells the above pictured Charteze! From her shop:

"Charteze are portable magnet strips that will keep your place on a chart while you knit, crochet or cross-stitch. No need for a magnetic board. They come in a pack of 3 with one 5", one 8.5" and one 11" strip."

A chart knitters dream! And, she's also a dyer!!!! The purple skein in the picture was custom dyed just for me!!!  My very own colorway...  *feels special*  Here's a closer look:

For the Stash

Not to mention the stitch markers (also available in her shop), and hand knit goodies (a beret for me *LOVE* and stuffies for my littles *they LOVE*).  Check her out, she's the bestiest!

Craft On All!

No comments: