Saturday, September 26, 2009

We Walked The Walk!

And what a beautiful day for it!  Not hot, but not cold... a perfect beginning of fall day!  I was pleasantly surprised to see that the walk took place on a wonderful little trail on the campus of NHTI and not a track.  I've done a few other walks for different charitable organizations that take place on a track and I find that walking in circles doesn't do much for me.  It was great to hang out with friends and get in some exercise (three miles!).

Now I'm sure some of you are just dying to know who won the Wollmeise...  I managed to raise $155.00!  That's fifteen entries... some entered twice (with a $20.00 donation) so I put your name on the list twice.  Here's the list, either rav names or first names... 

1. shawn4equality
2. ladyfirelyght
3. Jos
4. mysteri1229
5. mysteri1229
6. fiametta
7. shawn4equality
8. Melissa
9. Melissa
10. RachelAnderson
11. RachelAnderson
12. TelmahQ
13. Michelle
14. Linda
15. Linda

I went to randomnumbergenerator.org and here's a screen shot of the results:



 RachelAnderson from Ravelry is the winner!  Congrats!  And, if I remember correctly, this will be your first skein of Wollmeise!  I'll get in touch with you via Rav...  Enjoy!!!

And a big, huge, ginormous THANK YOU to all of you that donated!!!  Maybe one day soon they'll find a cure.

=D

No comments: