Friday, July 24, 2009

Neglect...

Nothing too wordy... just some pictures of why I haven't been here blogging my brains out.

Finished the first one...
My current WIP, Tadpoles (Rav Link) for a fellow raveler. I make her socks, she gives me sock yarn for my stash!

WIPs
Also a WIP, a pair of Kai-Mei's (Rav Link) for my mom. Not the best yarn choice... kinda obscures the pattern... but still nice!

Socks!
No Purl Monkey's for my sister for Christmas... sssshhhh, don't tell!

Ready... Aim...
For Sock Showdown 09 on the CPA board on Rav! Sort of like Sock Wars, but smaller and a bit more personal. I completed this pair before I was killed. =)

Supermodel
I finished my Clapotis!!! Seen here modeled by my gorgeous three year old!

Yep... I've been a busy knitter... Craft On All!

2 comments:

Ana Degenaar said...

I love your blog, you are so creative! where can I become a fan?

Unknown said...

Thank you Ana! On the right side of my blog, in the sidebar, is a "Follow Me" button. Click that if you'd like.

=)