Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Quickie Work Post

I'm here, at work, while the kids sleep, trying not to sleep myself. So, why not post a few pictures of what I've been working on lately?

Blankie Progress
Sock Yarn Blankie! All those bits and ends will get used!!!

Clapotis ~ a fancy scarf...
My very first Clapotis... and my very first Wollmeise project! Two cherries, one pop! I'm actually almost done with this but I'm not at home to take a picture so this older one will have to do...

Hand Warmers
To keep my fingers warm this winter! I love these! They fold over to expose your fingers when you need them and then close nicely to keep them covered!

Socks for hire
Socks for Hire! Send me yarn for your socks, a skein for me to keep and I'll send you socks! =)

That's all for now... Craft on All!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great work!! Those sock yarn blankie is going to be beautiful - and your clap is gorgeous! And out of WM. WOW.

Just wanted you to know that I've finished stalking and have wrapped up your swap package and it should be on its way to your neck of the woods in a few days.

I do hope you enjoy it!