Friday, July 25, 2008

Edited...

The former post didn't work out like I expected... so here's a shiny new one for ya! A very much overdue update of my crafty happenings. First, the Quilt Block Swap on Craftster:

All twelve together!!!

Here's a pic of all the squares that were made for me(except for the second one from the left in the middle row - I made that one). Thank you to all my great partners! They're beautiful! Here are the squares I made:

Quilt Square Swap!

Not bad huh! Because I enjoyed this so much, I signed up for another round and this time I'll be doing two quilts! Glutton for punishment... =D I spent the day sewing last weekend... here's the results...

Day of Sewing

The first two, starting at the top left, are my fabrics. The red and browns are for a quilt for The Small Boy, and the girly bra fabrics are for a quilt for the Little Bird. The rest of the squares are for the swap. The bag at the end was swapped for some really pretty yarn in the KYS swap on Ravelry(still addicted!).

Also happening at Ravelry; The 2008 Ravelypmics! I've joined two different teams; Team Karmakazi for members of the Karma Yarn Swap Group and Team Knit Girls for The Knit Girls Group. I'll be competing in two events(for both teams); WIP Wrestling and The Sock Put. For WIP Wrestling I'll be trying to finish up my Weasley Sweater:

Weasley Sweater Progress

Just the sleeve, neck, and weaving in ends to finish... And I'll be finishing my Circus Crusoe Socks:

Crusoe Socks - first one

Just started them a bit ago... this is the first sock. I'm loving the colors! For the Sock Put I'll be casting on a pair of Twilight Socks. These won't be started until the Olympic Torch has been lit in Beijing. I'll have until the torch goes out and the Summer Olympics are over to finish all three projects... Wish me luck!

No comments: