Saturday, August 2, 2008

Quick... before I have to go make dinner!

I have been sewing and knitting up a storm lately! I've had the urge to crochet now for a few weeks, but have yet to pick up that hook... Almost feels like I'm cheating on it... LOL. At any rate... here's a few pics of what I've been working on lately:



Here are the most recent squares I've made for LQS3. I'm really enjoying this round... and learning a lot. New techniques, trying more complex blocks... Yay me!

As far as knitting... I've gotten some pretty new yarns from the KYS on Ravelry. Mostly sock yarns but some hand dyed stuff as well... I also got some really pretty stuff from a new LYS; Inspire 2 Knit & Tea. Very exciting... it's right near my work, but not exactly close to home... I'm eager to see what new stuff they'll be offering as they grow...

No comments: