Thursday, January 4, 2007

Must swap more!!!

In the past twenty four hours I've joined two more swaps. Hello, my name is Melinda and I'm a craft addict. One of them isn't actually crafing though, it's more of a stash swap. I fill a box, they fill a box and we swap. Hoping to get some good stuff!!! And I can send the stuff I'm not using to a good home. Waste not, want not! The other swap I joined should be fairly quick, filling up a pringles can of all things! A few crochet items, sewn items, maybe some supplies? Who knows?

I finished the vest for my daughter, but now that it's done... it needs sleeves so it can grow up into a sweater. Hoping to finish that this weekend. I tried it on her and it is so friggin' cute!!! I can't wait for it to be done so she can wear it to school(daycare, she's not quite one yet).

No pictures today, just chitter chatter...

No comments: