Tuesday, January 2, 2007

All sorts of new stuff!

Here's what I've been up to lately... First, my mother bought me the Subversive Cross Stitch Book. I love, love, love it! Here's the first one I stitched up, appropriately for my mom(it's her favorite saying).

I've also made "Beeyatch" for my sister(one of her favorite expletives) and I'm currently working on "Be My Bitch" for myself. These are so much fun! ]
I've also started to crochet with fabric. I cut some orange flowery print into 1/2" strips and started crocheting a bowl. Here's a progress pic...


I'm impressed.
Also, not pictured, I've started a vest for my daughter. I was at Michael's Craft Store and found some Lion Brand Fancy Fur on sale for $1.00 a skein! I grabbed up eight of them, for black with purple-ish and four black with blue-ish. I then paired it up with a skein of black Red Heart and started crocheting. I'll post a picture once it's done!
Craft on!

No comments: