Thursday, December 28, 2006

IYP Shrug and Hat


IYP Shrug and Hat
Originally uploaded by glittergirl224.
I love the holiday break! Of course, I've had an extended one due to my Grampa being sick and then passing away a week ago yesterday. That was rough to say the least, but I've managed to set aside some much needed crafting/therapy time for myself and the results are pretty good. I've completed the lover's knot shrug and free form crocheted a hat in some super chunky yarn. It's so nice(the yarn for the hat, that is)! It's like taking three sport weight yarns and plying them together, and super soft!!! Almost want to keep it for myself... I just hope my partner likes them. I also started some earrings, but those stupid fucking fur balls my husband loves so much(I really do like cats, just not these two) knocked the glass that I had them in(that was on top of my computer, the flea bags deliberatly went for them!) and now I can't find one of the second pair... Here is a picture of the shrug and hat. I modeled them myself. There are more pictures on my flickr account, feel free to follow the link to your left!

No comments: