Sunday, December 3, 2006

Well, I just knocked one item off my to-craft list! I spent most of the day doing it, but it was almost therapeutic... And they came out so nice! Have a look for yourself!
I miss the warmer weather(yes, I know, I live in the wrong part of the country...) so I made these thank you cards in bright spring/summer colors and images. They're hand stamped. I would love to sell these in my etsy shoppe, but Stampin' Up is a bit on the greedy side... And that really bothers me. But I don't imagine I'm the only one that feels this way, nor do I think there is too much I can do about it. I can say that I do not plan on buying any more of their stamps(I've had these forever, most of them were gifts). I've been scouting for stamps that are made by Angel Companies. Hoping to buy some soon, once I get the cash that is... At any rate, these are for SSS6! I had intended on doing sets of four thank you notes with a winter theme, but these just kinda happened. I love it when that happens!

No comments: