Monday, December 4, 2006

More to do...

I just finished the hat and mittens swap at craftster. I sent out the set I made a few weeks ago; stupid me forgot to take a picture. And seeing how I don't feel right copying someone else's picture(with her in it) and pasting it here, you can go here: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=132344.20 and see it for yourself if you feel so inclined. It is, of course, at my favorite site, craftster.org. On the other hand, I have no problems showing you pictures that I took of my fantastic new mittens and hat!



And they match the collar of my jacket perfectly! I was chewing on the idea of getting a new coat, but these changed my mind...

And, seeing how I'm a swap addict now, I've just sent in my information for the Cover a 14" Pillow Swap. I'm going to make a pillow cover and someone else is going to make one for me. Actually, I'm going to see if I can find someone that will make me a set(for my couch), and in return I'll do the same. Should be fun. Something new to add to the To Craft List... Yay!

Speaking of the To Craft List, I was working on my crochet ornaments today. I got four more done, wait, no five! Five more done! I don't have a set amount to make, just enough to decorate my tree and give some away as little gifties...

No comments: