Friday, December 1, 2006

Ribbit, ribbit

So I think I'm going to frog the shawl... I learned a new stitch last night and I want to make a scarf or two with it. Lover's knot... It's sooooo pretty. I'll post pics after a few rows...

I went out today and got a skein of white sport weight to make some snowflakes. Just using the lionbrand.com patterns, and maybe a few from crochetpatterncentral.com. I'll post some of them once I have them done. They're quickies...

I also got what I'll need to make our holiday cards. I started rubber stamping again recently, so I think I'll go that route this year. The past few years have been done with the computer, maybe I'll do both...

And I'm still working on the granny blanket as well as a few crochet cotton dish cloths for my etsy...

ADD much? Not me...

No comments: