Thursday, November 30, 2006

busy busy busy

I've been swapping all over the place! Just finished The Swap the Sweat Shoppe Swap, The Hat and Mittens Swap, and The Happy Little Christmas Swap. Whew! Plus I had a personal swap on the side. I got some of the prettiest yarn that I've already started turning into a triangle shawl(although I may need more from her, another swap?). Here's a pic...
I love the blue, and you can't tell in the picture, there are flecks of tan and grey in it. So stinkin' pretty! Can't wait until it's done! I've also been working on a few other things for my etsy shop, crochet cotton dish cloths and I'm toying with the idea of selling the hand made gift tags and cards I make. But the stamps I use(Stampin' Up) have copyright laws and such, so I have to investigate further... I guess it's not enough that I bought their product, go figure...
I just signed up for The Sweat Shoppe Swap 6. Just a basic quickie swap, ten of the same items. I'll be offering thank you cards this time. There's a ton of good stuff being offered this round, I'm sure I'll have a few personal swaps on the side...
That's all for now, dinner is on it's way and I've got a few things to tie up before I eat...

No comments: