Friday, March 30, 2007

Bad Blogger... No Cookie...

It's been forever since I updated my craft blog, bad me... See my other blog(go to my profile to find it) for details... But, just because I haven't been here, doesn't mean I haven't been crafting(yea, like anything could keep me from crafting, HA!). I've been busy as ever, keeping busy keeps me sane. Here's what I've been up to...

I've been keeping up on swapping(surprise surprise). Finished the roving swap


(Isn't this just delicious looking! Reminds me of citrus fruits and watermelon.), about to wrap up the SSS8



(more goodies pictured in my Swaps(stuff I got!) set in my flickr), half way done with IYP6



(felt-to-fit wool wrist warmers(I'm rather proud of this creation! She sent me her measurements and I then crochet these up to be fairly big on her. Then, once she receives them, she felts them so they fit her perfectly... neat-o!) that I sent, along with some stickers, kool-aid, and chocolate...)



(and I'll be sending this in a second box in a week or so, along with a bracelet, some homespun yarn, more stickers, and a few other doo-dads...), and I'm co organizing my very first swap; Cover a 14" Pillow Swap! And, all are within my virtual home away from home... Craftster. Plus... I've already begun my items for SSS9(can you say addict?). Here's a sneak peek of the WIP!

Craft on All!

No comments: