Sunday, July 31, 2011

Neglect?

Nope, just busy... here's a picture of my current WIPs:

Two on Two

Stripey Man Socks! My first pair ever knitted two at a time on circs. Slow going, but considering I won't have to start again... =)

Durmstrang!

Durmstrang socks for a Rav Pal! I am so wickedly proud of these babies! It's not a complicated pattern... just big!

Mittens

Norwegian Totoro Mittens for the same Rav Pal! Quick and satisfying knit. My first time knitting with Malabrigo too... such a nice yarn!

Hand Dyed Yarn by Me

Hand dyed Merino/Nylon blend Sock Yarn. I had some extra Kool Aid left over from tye dying T-shirts with the kids (check out my other blog to see how that turned out!). Love the results!

Love for Karyn

A little knitted love for a dear friend that lost her Husband very unexpectedly. This will be sewn into an afghan for her and her family to cuddle when they need.

Orange Gush

Orange Gush Mystery KAL. I love orange!

Mystery KAL

Erin Mystery KAL. I love Mystery KALs! These were donated to help raise money for Breast Cancer. =)

Reversable Totes

Simple lined totes... also donated to raise money for Breast Cancer. =D

For a Swap

Shur'tugal Socks for a swap! I wasn't sure I'd enjoy this pattern, but it was indeed a great knit!

Finshed!

I made myself a sweater!!! Idlewood was a very simple knit. The pattern was well written and flattering for any figure. =)

Hagrid's Motercycle Socks

Hagrid's Motercycle Socks for my friend Zeb!

Hired Monkey's

Monkey socks... I think my third pair? These were knit for a Rav Pal in exchange for some yarn. =)

Nemesis

Nemesis! These one's I kept! Such a great sock!!!

Easter Extravaganza Afghan

I designed this Easter Extravaganza Afghan and then donated it to our local Rec Department so they could auction it off at one of their fundraising activities.

Socks for Zeb

Plain Vanilla Socks for my friend Zeb.

Lots of knitting, some sewing... Happy Crafting All!

No comments: