Friday, November 12, 2010

Recent Craftings...

I've been busy...

...sewing:

Messenger School Bag
Messenger Bag for a friend's daughter.

Drawstring Backpacks
New Dance Bag for my Little Bird.
Drawstring Backpacks
New Dance Bag for my niece Goobie.
New Project Bag
Slightly larger than sock sized project bag.
Quickie Drawstring Bags
Sock sized project bags... nothing fancy... unlined and perfect for multiple projects!

...a little baking:

Pumpkin Whoopie Pies!
Pumpkin Whoopie Pies!  So yum!

...and of course, knitting:

Demetra Sweater for the Little Bird
Demetra Cardi for my Little Bird.

JDRF Raffle Socks
JDRF Raffle Winner Socks!  Sunshine pattern by Cookie A.

Zante Socks
Zante Socks.

... and what's life without a few WIP's:

Mystery Sock Progress
Mystery KAL... my first real cabled socks!  And in STR... YUM!

Socks... nothing new here...
Wanida socks for my mom.

Mitten Progress
Fiddlehead Mittens, also for my mom.

Enjoy!

Craft On All!

2 comments:

AdrieneJ said...

I love, love, LOVE that messenger bag! That's is one heck of an impressive project!

Unknown said...

Thank you Adriene! I made that one for a commission order. I often make them to sell or trade too. =)