Thursday, June 14, 2007

Still Trying New Things!

Yep... I loved the book I made so much, I made another one... but I won't bore you with pictures of it... Same as the last one, just different colors.


But, something I am terribly proud of... feast your eyes on this:

Isn't it pretty!!! As usual, I'm not keeping it. But I know it's going to a good home where it will be muchly appreciated and well loved(my favorite swap partner!). Jewelery making isn't as hard as I thought it would be, truth be told... this was a kit. But all the kit really did was pick beads and colors for me. I still had to assemble everything, none of the beads came wired or anything. Very tedious work... But so worth it! This, along with the two star books, a crochet iPod Shuffle arm band, and a few other odds and ends, are all being sent out tomorrow. Yay! I can't wait to get my package(I want what I can't make swap!).
I've also just finished up the SSS9(well, almost... I've sent all of my packages and received 9/10, great stuff!!!) and the Crafty Detective Swap(I sent but have received yet... wonder who it is that crafted for me...). Both were fun(what's not to like!!!) and now I'm eager to start on the DIY Kit swap I joined; just got my partner info yesterday! Three kits to make: Cake Dye Yarn Dying Kit, Star Book Kit, and Beginner Crochet Kit(with bonus felting instructions). Should be fun!!!!! Not quite sure how I'll tackle them just yet... I still have a million ideas floating around my head.
And now I'm off to put those ideas to work!
Craft On All!

6 comments:

WELCOME TO TuttleTime! said...

Absolutely fab...I wish I was the recipient of such a beautiful necklace. It must have taken you so much time...Great job.

So pretty...

Angie T.
tuttletime.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Thank you very much Angie!!! It really wasn't as difficult as it looks. The kits really are the way to go if you're a beginner, like myself.

And hey... thanks for reading my blog!

Vi said...

Love the necklace...it's stunning. :-) Well done!!

Unknown said...

Thanks Violet! It was definatly fun to make... I may do another one in the future...

Thanks for checking in at my blog!

BopBop said...

Beautiful job! It's so exquisite!

Unknown said...

Thanks Eliea!